The strawberry ice cream pie popsicles were such a big hit that I had to make another variety. This time, it’s creamsicle pie popsicles! I have to say, these turned out really delicious. They were manhandled when I styled them (as all styled food is) but despite that we’ve been devouring them all week.
More instructions on making them after the jump!
Creamsicle Ice Cream Pie Popsicles
1. Soften up orange sherbert and vanilla ice cream for an hour or so.
2. Mix crushed graham crackers (maybe 3 or 4 crackers) in a plastic bag with a heavy handed measuring cup until crumbly. Pour into a bowl and add 2 T of melted butter and 2 T of sugar.
3. Fill dixie cups starting with a spoonful of orange sherbert, a spoonful of vanilla, a scoop of the graham cracker mix, and then another spoonful of orange sherbert.
4. Stick a popsicle stick in the top (the graham cracker mixture keeps it stable even if the ice cream is soft)
4. Freeze for a couple more hours and then peel off the dixie cups and enjoy!
Photography by Liz Stanley. Assisted by Ashley Aikele