What Our Huddle HUB Members are Saying
Huddle HUB Membership Includes:
1. Monthly Check-In. Accountability check-ins and group problem solving. 2 hour session.
2. Monthly Huddle Workshop. Very specific topic of interest taught by a member of our Huddle SELECT consultants/mentors (find bios on The Huddle site) and guest speakers. We’ll decide together what topics you want to learn about. 2 hour session.
3. Virtual Huddle Hot Seats. Each member of the group will have an opportunity to be on 45 minute Hot Seat in your smaller cohort to focus just on YOU and YOUR business. You can use this session however you choose! Brainstorm solutions to challenges, get feedback on ideas and direction, talk about strategy and vision. It’s up to you!
4. Private Slack and DM group to chat, problem solve, resource share, and stay connected on a regular basis.
5. A Dedicated Session Site for all forms, playbacks, workshop schedule, group introductions, and other information.
6. Bonus Alumni Benefits like quarterly Happy Hours, occasional in-person meetups, and larger Huddle Slack channel to connect with the larger community. More below!
7. Casual Social Hours hosted by anyone in the HUB community. Great time to connect casually, network, and also share some of your expertise.
We’ll be dividing up into small cohorts based on type of business/experience.
*Find Add-Ons BELOW*
Spring Timeline + Session Schedule:
April 1st 2022: April 1st we open for Spring Session registration (see details at top of page on how to register after April 1)
April 27th: Spring registration closes (next window of enrollment will be October 2022). Enroll/Withdraw windows will be every 6 months.
April 27th 12-1pm PST: Kick Off Meet and Greet
Starting May 2022: Check-In and Workshop Sessions are 2 hours long (with a 15 min break built in), and meet the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month at either 11am PST or 12pm PST depending on your assigned cohort. Although we strongly encourage members to attend each session, we always have playbacks available.
Monthly Membership Dues
$150/month for New Business Members (Under 100k in annual revenue)
$200/month for Growing Business Members (Between 100k and 500k in annual revenue)
$250/month for Scaling Business Members (Over 500k in annual revenue)
$50/month for the Accountability Buddy/Study Hall
Business Audit Sessions vary by consultant.
We are dividing into cohorts by business type and experience so it’s important that you correctly self identify in the questionarie. If you have questions or are unsure as to what membership category you fall into, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All memberships require a 6 month commitment
How to Register:
- Fill out the registration form
- Scroll down on this page to review session schedule, day/times, membership dues, FAQ, and more details
- Complete payment at the very bottom of this page. Any registrations completed between April 1st and April 10th quality for an Early Bird Discount of $50 off the first month. Expect receipt of $50 discount by April 15th.
- Look for an email later this month with an invite to a Kick Off Happy Hour on April 27th.
- Registration is only open until April 27th. After that the next window of opportunity to join is our fall session, October 2022.
- Read instructions above under ‘Monthly Membership Dues’ to determine what membership tier you fall into based on business size. It’s important you self identify correctly so we can accurately create small groups based on experience and type of business.
- Click on Paypal Subscribe buttons below to sign up for a recurring payment under that tier. You must complete this payment before April 10th to qualify for the $50 early bird discount (expect a paypal receipt of that around April 15th)
- You’ll be billed for the following month. Your first payment in April will be for May (the first full month of The Huddle HUB spring session).
- If you sign up for the Accountability and Study Hall Add-On, we’ll send you a paypal request for the lump sum of the 6 months ($300).
- The last day to sign up is April 27th.
- During the month of October 2022 we’ll have another window of opportunity to join/withdraw. If the membership club isn’t for you, you’d simply let us know and then cancel the recurring Paypal subscription. Every 6 months we’ll have another window of opportunity to join/withdraw.