Our spring session is open for registration April 1st-27th! Here’s a bit about it, and what our current members are saying…
The Huddle HUB is a virtual support, accountability, and skill building club for ambitious female founders who believe in collaboration over competition.
Through the last 3 years of Huddle retreats we’ve seen incredible community and growth that comes from valuing collaboration over competition, strategic business strategy, and focusing on the female founder’s own leadership development (not just her business).
Our retreats are by application only, and very intimate. But we know from the response that there are so many more that want to be part of this community, and are looking for regular support in all stages of their business growth. Not just at a yearly retreat.
Hence, The Huddle HUB membership club was born!
1. Monthly Check-In. Accountability checks and group problem solving.
2. Monthly Huddle Workshop. We’ll focus on a very specific topic of interest taught by a member of our Huddle SELECT consultants/mentors (find bios on The Huddle site) and guest speakers. Workshop schedule below is tentative based on the needs/interests of the group.
3. Virtual Huddle Hot Seats. Each member of the group will have an opportunity to be on 45 minute Hot Seat in smaller cohorts where the focus is just on you and your business challenges. You can brainstorm solutions to challenges, get feedback on ideas and direction, talk about strategy and vision. It’s up to you!
4. Private Slack and DM group to chat, problem solve, resource share, and stay connected on a regular basis.
5. A dedicated session site for group introductions, all forms, playbacks, workshop schedule, group introductions, and other information.
6. Bonus Alumni Benefits like quarterly Happy Hours, occasional in-person meetups, and larger Huddle Slack channel to connect with the larger community.
7. Casual Social Hours hosted by anyone in the HUB community.
*NEW ADD-ONs THIS SPRING*
1. Accountability Buddy and Study Hall.
2. Business Audits with Huddle SELECT Members
Lots more info here on The Huddle HUB site.
Check-In and Workshop Sessions are 2 hours long (with a 15 min break built in), and meet the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month at either 11am PST or 12pm PST depending on your assigned cohort.
Although we strongly encourage members to attend each session, we always have playbacks available.