By Ashley Aikele
Is it safe to say we are in the full swing of spring? I hope so! Here are 20 of my favorite street style trends to try this spring!
Look above (1): The retro look is in! This outfit has a 70’s vibe, and I love it. It’s casual, stylish and comfortable.
Keep reading for all 20 looks…
PS! Shopbop is having their friends and family sale! 25% off full price and sale items! Ends tomorrow!
2. Trench coats are the classic jacket of spring. I’ve seen them in all different lengths and styles but I’m loving this longer style!
3. I love love love shirtdresses. I’ve already purchased one for after the baby comes because they are lightweight, nursing friendly AND stylish. WIN WIN WIN.
4. If you have the itch to buy some new jeans this spring then you might want to try out flared jeans! Super chic!
5. As I mentioned last week, lace up shoes are in! Perfect with skinny jeans, and dresses.
6. Don’t save your whites for summer… white is the perfect fresh look for spring! (Especially when it’s a white shirtdress)
7. Speaking of white, white lace is hot this spring! Looks great in a top or a dress.
8. Blazers are a great jacket for spring because they pair so well with a casual or dressed up look.
9. I’ve seen these denim overall dresses floating around and I can’t decide how I feel about them, what do you think?
10. I love a crisp button down shirt for spring. It’s a great way to incorporate menswear into your wardrobe.
11. Spring is a great time to try a boho look. I love the boho dress and hat combo!
12. Oh denim jacket… you never fail me!
13. Jumpsuits are a great spring transition piece! I especially love this wrap jumpsuit above.
14. This loose linen shirt for spring. It looks so comfortable and hits all the style points.
15. Stripes, stripes, stripes. The official pattern of spring in my book! Pairs great with florals or animal print like this image above.
16. I love that graphic tees are considered fashionable! Wear with high waisted jeans and a great jacket and you’re set.
17. Make sure you have a peasant top to go with your flared jeans and mules.
18. I see vintage Levi jeans everywhere right now and I love the relaxed boyfriend look they have.
19. I love the look of these bucket bags. Great for a spring farmers market to help hold flowers and fresh produce.
20. Trade in your jeans for a pair of trousers. You’ll be surprised at how versatile they can be.