Last year around back to school time I did a post about some new-to-me kid clothing brands I was loving and I thought it might be fun to do a follow up on that post, especially with all the baby girl clothes I’ve been shopping for lately. There are lots of places I shop that you probably love too like Zara kids, Baby Gap, Crewcuts, Mini Boden, Freshly Picked, etc. But there are also tons of others that I’ve discovered recently and have been wanting to share with you! Here are 10 favorites you may not have heard of, and definitely need to know about…
1. Zuzii Footwear for babies and kids! The cutest suede and leather style oxfords you will ever see! Along with great accessories. If I were forced at gunpoint to put a bow in Edie’s hair, it would one of their suede hair bows.
2. Misha and Puff. Beautiful hand knit baby pieces that are made in Peru! Everything from hats to bloomers to sweaters and jumpers. Sizes 0-4 yrs.
5. Briar Handmade. My favorite handmade bonnets! Edie wears hers all the time. Perfect for San Francisco weather. I just ordered another one!
7. Mabo Kids. Possibly one of my favorite stores! Beautiful, simple clothing in the best colors and fabrics. I love the dresses, rompers and leggings.
9. Elias and Grace. Classic, gorgeous pieces with favorites from french Bonton.
In collaboration with Say Yes fashion editor, Ashley