I moved my $40 limit down to $25 for this kids edition, since a $40 kids anything isn’t too cheap in my book. There are some awesome scores even under $25, with a few under $10 as well- they’re italicized below. Happy shopping, bargain hunters!
1. Ponte Cape at Gap $24.99
2. Boys Vintage Camp Flannel Shirt at Crewcuts $24.99
3. Girls Pindot Tights at Crewcuts $11.50
4. Plaid Ponte Pants at Gap $19.99
5. Knit Cardigan at H&M $19.95
6. Silver Oxfords at Target $6.98 (love!)
7. Baby Denim Jacket at Old Navy $14.99
8. Girls Denim Skinny Jeans at Target $5.94 (nice!)
9. Star shirt at Target $3.48
10. Zebra Mittens for Baby at Old Navy $10
See last week’s fab finds right here
Reminder: You can ‘heart’ this post by clicking on the heart right under the pin in button below!
Thank you so much for this! I wanted those shoes (I wear a 7 in womens) and passed them up when I had the chance in the store and I’ve been majorly regretting it. I just ordered them online for half the price! Thanks!!!!!
the shoes! great picks, thanks for doing a kids version
that cape! i want one in my size
I know! Me too. They do have an adult version actually but it’s not quite so cheap!
Comments are closed.