This post is sponsored by eBay. From the new to the hard to find, when it’s on your mind, it’s on eBay.
I’m back with another edition of Fall Favorites! You can see last week’s Fall Favorites Part 1 here. There are so many styles right now that I love, and some great deals as well! What items are you loving this fall?
1. Printed Pants from ebay
2. Gold Cuff from Ruche
3. Bright Blouse from ebay
4. Wool Sweater Jacket from Madewell
5. Black Chiffon Dress from Monki (a reader spotted this beauty after my chiffon post!)
6. Glittery Nail Polish from Ebay
7. Bright Mini Satchel from J.Crew
8. Sheer Polka Dot Tight from Lark
9. Faded Chambray Boyfriend Shirt from Madewell
10. Brown Oxfords from Nordstrom
I love those printed pants and the emerald green – such great picks for fall!
I just picked up a chambray shirt this weekend to wear this fall! I’m also loving blazers, bangles, and colorful pants!
love everything on this list!
I need that sweater jacket in my life.
The blouse, the dress, the bag-love it all!
I love #3, #7 & #8!!!!
great post, thank you! and yummy lasagna the other day 😉
Comments are closed.