This post is sponsored by eBay. From the new to the hard to find, when it’s on your mind, it’s on eBay.
I always get excited about fashion in the fall, do you too? It’s the perfect time of year to try a new trend, work on better layering, mixing patterns, and playing with more edgy pieces here and there (like the black leather leggings below!). Here are some favorite trends for fall I’ve been eying:
1. Graphic Sweater from J.Crew (adult versions are in stores, but not online)
2. Round sunglasses from Urban Outfitters
3. Neutral clutch from Ebay
4. Black leather leggings from Ebay
5. Sheer blouse from Madewell
6. Oversized Anorak Jacket from Asos
7. Suede Ankle Boots from Urban Outfitters
8. Black and White Scarf from J.Crew
What items are you loving this season?
Great pics! I love the boots and the jacket!
I love this list!!! love this sunglasses
Very cute items, I love fall fashion as well
I absolutely love this list. Every piece looks wonderful! They’re making me look forward to cool weather beginning soon.
I know, it really does make me look forward to fall!
The heart sweater is so perfect – thank you!
Love those pants! I do think they’d work with the right combination
love those sunglasses and the jacket! i am so excited about these cooler temps!
Comments are closed.