By Ashley Aikele
Your little sister is always the hip, “cool” one so you’ve got to find a present this year to match! Here are 20 things under $50 to fit the bill!
Keep reading for the links…
- A cozy sweater from Madewell never disappoints!
- The options of cute socks in the world right now are endless and no one hates a new pair of socks.
- This watch should hit all her style points!
- Can’t have just a regular tote for your sister, it’s gotta be a hologram tote!
- You can never go wrong with a scarf.
- This ombre puzzle makes doing puzzles cool!
- A girl can never have too many cell phone cases. Especially if they sparkle!
- It’s always fun to get nice nail polish instead of the cheap kind she usually collects.
- Lipstick is for ladies!
- A classic she will love, Coco Chanel!
- A beanie in blush because it’s my favorite color for winter.
- These mittens have style and function. Wahoo!
- A mini emergency kit, for all those mini emergencies.
- A new wallet is always fun to get! Bonus points if you put a little money inside.
- Light up her pad with these little copper lights.
- A coloring book for adults!
- A bold, graphic poncho will fit her personality nicely.
- Adele’s new album. Because no one hates Adele.
- Time to upgrade her Ryan Gosling calendar!
- Slippers that make her feel like your adorable little sister.