I was just in New Hampshire this weekend for a workshop and couldn’t get over the beautiful leaves. It’s what I miss most about growing up in New York! I picked up these leaves above just from the porch in the home we were staying and took a photo of them, incredible how diverse the colors are. Thought I’d share a few favorite leaf crafts today if you’re looking to create something with those beautiful fall leaves…
PS See some more photos of my trip on instagram
1. This is such a cool way to make an easy backdrop for your fall party, or even Thanksgiving (below)
2. These gilded fall leaves would make beautiful ornaments or place cards for Thanksgiving
3. Fall leaf bowls (made with a balloon!)
4. This lantern turned out so beautiful. You can experiment with all kind of foliage here (above)
5. Maybe try dipping them in gold!
6. Pressed foliage art. Great busy activity to do with kids!
7. Another gold dipped idea: Gorgeous Thanksgiving place cards!
8. So maybe you don’t have beautiful colored leaves where you live? Decorate them instead!