by fashion editor Ashley
Happy July! Fourth of July is one of Liz’s favorite times of the year, and I’d have to agree! There are so many fun possible projects and crafts to do and so many great ways to celebrate the day. Here is a round up of fourth of July crafts from Liz’s archives!
1. Mini star pies
2. Ombre spoons
3. Fourth of July parade goodie bags
4. Magic shell jeweled popsicles
5. Fourth of July decorated bikes
6. Stars and stripes napkins
7. Paper sparklers
8. Festive ice cream sandwich popsicles
9. Striped tote
10. Star stamped bandana
Those dipped spoons look delicious and delightful! Will definitely have to put this DIY on my list this summer…
Comments are closed.