Have you ever made a homemade face mask? I’ve been so curious about it for a while. There are a lot of ingredients in the kitchen that are great anti-oxidants, and can also sooth and soften dry skin. This chocolate one has been on my must-try list. It smells -and tastes– delicious in addition to being great for your skin (chocolate is a strong antioxidant). It would be a fun idea for a girls night in this winter: making a few homemade face masks, painting nails, while chowing on some yummy comfort food and drinks.
This post in sponsored by Baileys Irish Cream. Join us at creamwithspirit.com and help us celebrate women that live their lives #withspirit!
Recipe adapted from here
4 T of cream
3 T of oats
1/2 cup of cocoa powder
1/4 cup of honey
1. Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth
2. Pour into a bowl and refrigerated until use
3. Grab a handful with your fingers. It’s pretty thick so it shouldn’t be too messy!
4. Start to spread carefully all over face, avoiding eyes, inner nose and mouth (a couple licks can’t hurt though)
5. Cover your whole face and let it sit for about 30 minutes or so. Might be a good time to have something chocolatey. You’ll be craving some for sure smelling this stuff!
6. Wash off afterwards with warm water. My model Hanalei said her skin felt so smooth afterwards. I’m excited to try it out myself!