Three years ago today, Jared and I were married. I am the luckiest girl in the world and these last three years have been the best of my life. Jared is the most amazing husband- the qualities that make him so are probably similar qualities that many of you seethat also make him an amazing friend, brother, uncle, etc. which include (but are not limited to):
1. Always putting others’ needs before his own and being very sensitive to others’ needs (often when he sees a baby crying in church, he offers to help out the parent even if he doesn’t know them). He is always the first one to lend a helping hand to a stranger.
2. His awesome sense of humor. Jared is hilarious and makes me laugh all day long. Not sure? Remember this post?
3. Adventurous and spontaneous. We have done more cool trips the last three years than I think I have done in the rest of my 25 pre-Jared years combined. Check out his flickr page.
4. Passionate and enthusiastic about everything he does (my nickname for him is Mr. Enthusiasm). He can get you to pee your pants in excitement about eating cornflakes for breakfast.
5. An incredibly hard worker with amazing talents in all sorts of things, whether he has a degree in them or not. People come to Jared for advice in all sorts of career fields he has no degree in and he knows just what to say to help them. There are at least 5 careers I can think of right now that he could be really successful in.
6. Hands down, he is better with kids than any woman or man I know. This is a pretty bold statement and I’m standing by it. He can make any kid happy and can entertain them for hours (even without a purple dinosaur suit).
7. I think his modeling shots speak for his devastatingly good looks themselves.
He will be the most amazing father in just a couple months (I can’t wait!!!!).
I love you Jared, Happy Anniversary!!!