Erin tagged me so I guess it’s my turn:
1. I run about 20 miles a week but recently I’ve also added a pilates class once a week that I love. It makes me feel so happy, strong and relaxed afterwards which I definitely need because I can be a little high strung.
2. I absolutely love the Redwoods in Northern California. I think part of it comes from thinking about my mom growing up there in the 60s and that makes me happy (the other part comes from this fantastic film)
3. I take a nap at least 4 days a week for at least an hour. It’s kind of a bad habit that I’ve had since college.
4. I played lacrosse in high school, at BYU and helped found and coached for 4 years a high school lacrosse team in Orem. I received an award of “Coach of the Year” by the Utah Lacrosse Association the last year I coached. Now I coach at the high school I counsel at.
5. This is my dream car. A 1987 Land Cruiser (I can be flexible on the year).
Jared has promised we can get one when we move to the subburbs one day.
6. I danced ballet kinda seriously up until I was 14. I still miss it sometimes. Every time I see ballet, which isn’t too often, it makes me a little sad inside. I miss being able to express myself through dance (here’s a picture of myself when I was 9 or 10). I did take hip hop classes at the gym when I was in college to try and fill that expression void, but mostly all I ended up expressing was my dorkiness.
After all that running, you deserve a nap. I don’t think I have run 20 miles in the last 20 months.Ditto on the dance thing. (Another thing we have in common, I see.) I wasn’t strictly ballet but I was way into it and jazz. I get sad inside when I see the amazing dancers on “So You Think You Can Dance” which is one of my all-time favorite TV shows and I’m not afraid to admit it.
That is totally my dream car too!I also like the 1985 Jeep Wagoneer with the wood paneling.
Hey Liz, My Dad has a 68′ (I think that’s the year) Land cruiser station wagon like that. He loves it, and I remember it sitting in our garage without an engine while growing up. Now he’s got it running, and guzzling gas like a good Land Cruiser does.
Is there anything you don’t do well?
hey trina, no it didn’t really snow here. mostly rain
did it snow in jersey?
love it, all good info. i LOVE the gnome mobile. a classic. i admire your exercise regimen. you are definitely tough.
I used to want that car really bad. But now I’m really into cars that never break down.
awesome. these are the 6 reasons i decided to marry you. liz=awesome!
Comments are closed.