One of our most popular posts from a couple years ago is this no-sew apron made from an IKEA kitchen towel. Today we’re starting with the same basic tutorial, but adding a few more details to make it fit for Thanksgiving baking! It’s still no-sew though, don’t worry. Keep reading to see how to make these cute pilgrim aprons for little helpers in the kitchen…
- 1. Using the larger kitchen towel, cut out two corners, and glue (or stitch witchery) them to make a simple hem
- 1. Cut the smaller kitchen towel to desired length (so it can be an apron for the larger towel). See final photo for what I mean!
- 1. Glue or stitch witch the black ribbon onto the smaller towel
- 2. Cut a buckle from felt and glue on top of the black ribbon and smaller towel
- 1. Glue the bias tape or ribbon around the neck (measure first!)
- 1. Glue the white apron and buckle to the larger bottom apron
- 1. We also made a dark one as well.
Stay tuned for no-sew pilgrim hats coming up next week!