By Ashley Aikele
Next up in our gift guide series, gifts for your older brother! This is a great category because lots of the gifts could also work for your main man or your father. Good luck shopping!
Keep reading for the links…
- This portable mini speaker has both function and style with it’s marble surround.
- Help fulfill your brothers dream of owning a cabin with this cabin porn book.
- Carrying toothpicks around in your pocket seems like an older brother thing, right?
- Everyone loves new slippers. The perfect safe gift!
- This key hook will help him keep track of all of his keys and look good too.
- A jerky kit because if your brother is going to cook anything it’s going to be jerky.
- A solid white tee shirt is always a great basic to have in the closet.
- Keep him up and at em with this phone dock alarm clock.
- 1001 albums you must hear before you die to keep him in the know on the best music ever.
- A heads up display to help him keep his eyes on the road while navigating. Perfect for the brother who drives a lot!
- Your brother always claims he can juggle, well make him prove it with these juggling balls.
- If your brother travels a lot this travel essentials kit would be a perfect fit! No more hotel samples!
- A Carhartt hat because it’s just what brothers wear.
- A wallet to attach to his phone means no more bulky wallet!
- This leather journal is great for all his deep thoughts… or just for looks on his desk at work.
- Update his mug with this hip enamel gentleman’s mug.
- Can’t go wrong with a watch!
- Chemex pour-over coffeemaker for an ultra-clear, pure and bitterness-free coffee.
- This Timberland shirt is the kind he’ll be wearing for years.
- Lonely Planet’s “Ultimate Travel” for the top 500 must visit places in the world!