As a pumpkin pie lover, I can’t imagine this time of year without at least one slice somewhere in my kitchen. We bake it, we buy it, we love it! This pumpkin pie garland has to be my favorite and I’m sure all you pumpkin pie lovers out there will agree.
Copper Foil Tape
Molding Clay in sand and white
1. Cut the copper tape into pieces large enough for each pennant. Lay the copper part face down as flat as possible and peel off the back.
2. Carefully lay the pennant down so it sticks. The copper won’t lay perfect and there will be a few wrinkles. It adds a personalized touch!
3. Use the Xacto knife to trim the edges
4. With the white clay, roll between your hands into a thin cone shape. Twist it up so it looks like a little whipped cream
5. With the sand clay, roll between your hands to make a worm-like shape the length of the pennant top. Using your scissors, make some marks like pie crust. Bake clay per instructions on the box.
6. Once dry, attach whipped cream and crust with a hot glue gun
We plan on using our garland as a backdrop for our pie station for Friendsgiving! We love pie! And if pumpkin isn’t your jam, cover the pennants in bright red paper and lace some clay over it for a cute cherry pie! The options are endless, people! It’s easy as pie!
This garland is too cute! I’m obsessed!
Such a great idea !! I’m a pumpkin lover too, i’ll try as soon as possible !!!
Well, this is as cute as could be!!
Comments are closed.