By shopping contributor Kasey
The only thing more fun than giving gifts is wrapping gifts! At least for me that is. There was time time in my childhood that if you asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up I would have told you I wanted to be a gift wrapper. come to find out seasonal jobs aren’t really awesome for paying bills, but I still LOVE packaging and everything that goes into it! Etsy is an amazing place to find beautiful unique gift wrap, and the good new is most of these items are ready to ship, so you still have time to get your hands on some!
Keep reading for the links!… Use these etsy finds to give gifts almost too pretty to open, almost.
1. Washi tape is great for everything! find this gold glitter tape at Lazoie
2.These custom designed wrapping papers will definitely make a statement under the tree! find them at Strand ReDesign
3. This gold sequin ribbon is a must have for fancy packages! find it at inkkit
4. Add some pizzaz with these adorable paper gift tags from The Rehatchery
5. I am so in love with these little felt bows, they are just perfect! find them at Lauren Honaker Designs
6. A little kit like this will go a long way! find this gold and neutral one at Knot and Bow
7. reusable gift wrap is my jam! and this furoshiki is just to dye for (see what I did there). find it at Dotter Studio
8. these letterpress gift tags are seriously adorable! get a pack of six at Pheasant Press
9. a brightly colored paper twine will kick any gift wrap up a notch find these beauties at PaperPhine
enjoy the rest of your holiday season folks! I’ll see you in the new year!
Comments are closed.