By Assistant Editor Ashley
Liz and I have daughters just six weeks apart. The last two years we’ve done a gift guide around their ages (gifts for a one-year-old, gifts for a two-year-old), so we couldn’t help but follow up this year with a gift guide for three-year-olds. We also reached out to a few trusted friends to get their picks as well! Anything we’ve missed?
- Three-year-olds love games. This game is great for not only three-year-olds but the whole family.
- Toys that burn off energy are like a gift for you (and them!). This scooter fits the bill!
- You can never go wrong with Playdoh.
- Cars to push here, there, and everywhere. We love this one because it’s so eco-friendly.
- Puppets are a great channel for imagination play. I love these Medieval puppets and this doorway puppet theater.
- Three-year-olds like to take care of things. This mouse in a matchbox fits the bill.
- The perfect pram for pushing things around all. day. long.
- Play kitchens are a must-have for this age.
- I like to try and sneak in an educational toy, and these Alpha Pops are the perfect fit.
- Time to make the jump from babies to dolls. I love this doll because it’s kind of in-between the two.
- Hone in on what they are interested in most. Dinosaurs? Try these figurines.
- It’s always good to have a nice set of wooden blocks. They’ll last through all your kids.
- These Playmag Tiles are a hit for the whole family and keep the kids entertained for hours.
- Dress-ups are a great gift. We love the idea of adding butterfly wings to your collection.
- If you have a yard, this might be a good time to get a soccer goal.
- These Calico Critters are so cute they come in almost any animal (look at these hedgehogs).
- A rope ladder for the indoors or outdoors.
- My three-year-old’s favorite toy is her doctor kit. Hours of entertainment!
- Books! A Moon of our Own is one of our favorites.
- They’re already running around the house – why not add a cape?
copyright 2017 liz stanley // all rights reserved