Where are you at with your holiday shopping? I still have quite a few things on my list to get, but hoping to do most of it when we get to Park City this afternoon since we’ll have a full week before Christmas there. For an extra special gift, here’s a simple balsa wood gift tag with herbs and ribbon…
Make them yourself
- 1. Trace a gift tag onto this balsa wood (we got ours at the local hobby store)
- 2. Cut out carefully
- 1. Glue ribbon around the back of the tag, making sure to leave the front open to slide the herbs in
- 2. Cut a piece of twine and glue that on the bag as well so you can tie it to your gift
- 1. Using a stamp set (or just pretty handwriting), write and name of your recipient onto the tag
- 1. Slide a piece of herb inside the front of the tab, using a bit of glue if needed.