December means that it’s officially time to transition into our winter wardrobes. Here are 20 of my favorite street style trends to try this season!
Look above (1): One of my favorite colors for winter is blush. Something about a pale pink against all the grey and white of winter is so chic.
Keep reading for all 20 trends…
2. Jogger style trousers have the perfect mix of comfort and style and are a great piece for winter.
3. It’s cold enough out there, why not try layering multiple coats? Try to stick to coats with similar style for the best look.
4. Winter was made for plaid so wear it loud and proud with a plaid coat.
5. Cinch your oversized coat with a belt for a chic updated look.
6. I’m obsessed with shearling coats for winter. Plus look how cozy they are!
7. Big scarves are all the rage. I love them because it’s almost like I’m carrying a little blanket with me wherever I go.
8. I’m seeing lots of Doc Martens pop up in winter street style, which makes me laugh because that was all I wanted when I was 13.
9. Lots of black on black for winter… especially in all different textures…wool, fur, leather, shearling, knit etc! The more types of fabric the better, just keep them all the same color.
10. Wide brimmed hats are best this winter and are an easy way to take your look up a notch.
11. Pick up a coat with extra trim and tassels, bonus if it’s a fun color. Nothing like an exciting coat to cheer up your winter.
12. Fur is all over the place this winter. It’s doesn’t get more chic than fur!
14. I love a wine/burgundy color for winter. It’s such a rich color and pairs well with neutrals.
15. If you want try something a little bit edgier this year then go for the over the knee boots. They’re all the rage!
16. Animal print is always a good for standing out and looking luxurious. I especially love it around the holidays!
17. I love long sweaters for winter (and fall!). The perfect piece to stay cozy but also look on point.
18. If you’d like to dress a little more French this winter then throw an oversized blazer on and add some bright red lipstick!
19. Don’t forget your sneakers this winter! My favorite practical, yet stylish trend!
20. Last but not least…. just because it’s winter, don’t forget about your dresses! Add extra layers for warmth and you’ll never look better.
copyright 2017 liz stanley // all rights reserved
Hi there! I'm Liz Stanley. Born and raised a New Yorker I now live in the fairytale city of San Francisco with my husband, son, and baby girl. This lifestyle site is a collection of pretty, creative, and budget-friendly ideas to Say Yes to a more crafty, stylish, and family-focused life. MORE >>>
HGTV • Hyundai Ad • Lean Cuisine Ad • Levi's Ad featured on Hulu • Martha Stewart • Parents Magazine • Pregnancy and Newborn Print Magazine Feature • Real Simple Magazine • San Francisco Chronicle Feature • The Huffington Post • TLC