By DIY contributor Alyson of Sugar and Bash
I can’t think of anything better than cozying up in front of a fire with a cup of hot chocolate and reading a good book. These spoon rests are helpful when you no longer need your spoon! Even better, I’ll show you how to make some Halloween versions!
Keep reading for the instructions…
01. First roll the clay out evenly, a little less than 1/4” thick, and cut out the ghost
02. With the alphabet stamps, you can spell out “Boo” or “Spoon Me” or anything else!
03. Use aluminum foil to prop up one side of the ghost and the bottom of his little ghost body. Bake according to the instructions on the packaging
04. Once cool, lightly sand the sides of the ghost to smooth out any perfections
05. Paint the ghost and his eyes, I only needed to do two coats
06. When the paint has dried, brush on the glaze
It’s the perfect accessory to that butternut squash soup you know you’ve been craving!