Edie Jean was born at the beginning of November before the holidays, which meant a lot of outings and gatherings and I found myself dealing with a closet of clothes that weren’t fitting. It will still be at least a few months before I fit into some of my old clothes so part of me doesn’t want to invest in new pieces, but I still want to look and feel my best especially during a time of a lot of emotion and adjustment. I made a list of essentials items I needed and collected as many as I could without breaking the bank.
Here’s my list of 12 essential items for your wardrobe, for every budget…
1. Booties: splurge $130 (with current discount)/deal $33/steal $27
2. Trench coat: splurge $298/deal $49.95
3. White v-neck tee: splurge $29.50/deal $16
4. Chambray button up: splurge $69.50/deal $34.50
5. Distressed medium wash skinny jeans: splurge $231/steal $29/my DIY
6. Black skinny jeans: splurge $69.90/deal $39/steal $29
7. Silky blouse (in a pattern or a solid color. I’m a fan of black right now): splurge $74/steal $19.90
8. Black comfy flats: splurge $69/deal $30.11/steal $19.99
9. Navy and white striped top: splurge $108/steal $14.90
10. Cable knit sweater: splurge $81.69/steal $25.90
11. Tunic dress: splurge $57.94/steal $24.95
12. Statement necklace: splurge $78/deal $22.78/ my DIY
What items are in your essential wardrobe?