• Lace vs Polka Dots

By fashion editor Ashley

lacevspolka-01

Summer is the perfect season to take advantage of all the the fun feminine prints out there. I’ve narrowed this versus down to the two most popular feminine prints this season, lace and polka dots! I’ve realized that my closet is way more full of stripes than either of these prints but if I came across the perfect lace top or dress I’d take it! Which would you choose?

Lace Top | Polka Dot Top

1. Bella said… July 26, 2013 2:25 am

I would probably go for the polka dots, they are just a bit less fussy.

2. Christine | Life in a Dress said… July 25, 2013 6:26 pm

That’s a hard decision, I love both. But I would have to say for me personally, lace because I look really young for my age and polka dots make me look like a child.

3. Lisette Wolter-McKinley said… July 24, 2013 3:29 pm

Polka dots! Inexpensive or not they tend to look better. Lace seems to need to be a higher quality to look good.

4. Katharine said… July 24, 2013 2:28 pm

I love the lace outfit!!! Those shorts… so cute.

5. Akshara Vivekananthan said… July 24, 2013 9:41 am

Ooh definitely the polka dots! I think it makes more of a bold statement while looking classy at the same time. Lace is wonderful too but I haven’t found it to make much of a poppy statement as I’d like- I would rather wear it for dressy events than everyday wear.
      Bonne journée!
      Akshara
      Simply Akshara

• Liz Stanley said… July 24, 2013 10:08 am

I agree polka dots are more of a statement but sometimes I think it’s can be too much, or too bold. Lace, especially done tastefully, can be really timeless I think.

6. Birdy& Bambi said… July 24, 2013 8:14 am

I just wanted to quickly say: Happy Pioneer Day! I hope you’re having a great one:

Love from Germany,