• Look for Less: Transition to Summer

By fashion contributor Ashley
    madewellsummer-01
    Sometimes I have a hard time transitioning my wardrobe into summer because I’m naturally drawn to warmer winter clothes. This post is perfect for any of you who have this problem as well! Pair your winter boots and chambray with a summer tank and skirt and you have an instant outfit fit for a summer outing.

The look by Madewell

1. Chambray 2. Tank 3. Skirt 4. Boots

1. breast actives does not work said… July 12, 2013 3:58 am

Hiya! I know this is kinda off topic however I’d figured I’d
      ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa?
      My blog goes over a lot of the same topics as yours and I
      believe we could greatly benefit from each other.
      If you are interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail.
      I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!

2. Meg said… June 20, 2013 12:03 pm

I saw this in your instagram feed and it blew my mind, because I’ve been rocking a similar vibe with a super on-sale (like, nine bones) striped body-con skirt (navy and red stripe) from old navy, with a tank and the chambray button up…I kid you not I am wearing it right.now.

Although I’m still on the hunt for the perfect Wootie (wedge-bootie), even though it is hardly the season for a covered foot…

3. Elisha Ferguson said… June 20, 2013 11:29 am

I seriously love this look, it’s so effortless. And I have been searching for a chambray shirt for ages, glad to finally find one so affordable!

4. Jessie said… June 19, 2013 2:47 pm

Love this one- I think I could totally wear this all year round with some tights

5. Christie @ ScoutandRice said… June 19, 2013 2:05 pm

Love it! What a great reproduction of the Madewell look!

6. Rae Hatfield said… June 19, 2013 1:24 pm

I have this problem. It’s not that I don’t like summer clothes, I do. Just on other people. I’m definitely a fall and winter clothes girl. I’m happy to say I have almost this entire outfit I just didn’t put the pieces together!

Thanks for the inspiration! I’m glad there is someone out there in the same boat.

Rae

7. Dani said… June 19, 2013 9:19 am

This look is so perfect and I love the cost.

Love this.