• Weekend Roundup

Hey guys! Up to anything fun this weekend? Last night while I was making dinner Jared and Henry went to Ocean beach and shot this little video with the new 6D Canon I got for Christmas. Ocean beach is only 2 miles from our house so it’s an easy spot to head to for a sunset walk. I’ve always been more of a mountain girl, but living in San Francisco is slowly changing my mind. I love the footage he captured, it’s inspiring me to produce more casual videos like this. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, here are some links to explore:

Crafty links:

The talented duo behind the fantastic Alt photo styling design camp class I helped with are now teaching classes online. Sign up here!

Adorable Easter egg art on Julep

Beautiful painted leaves

Mini DIY A-frame tents for an outdoor party or wedding

Fashion links:

Love this boy. inspired tumblr feed for inspiration

Perfect spring maxi dress

Cute skinny jeans for $18

This dress would be flattering on every body type

Bright spring tote

Gorgeous beach coverup

I with these sandals were in my price range, they’re beautiful!

Other links:

I can’t stop watching this video of Michelle Obama (she is so awesome!)

Maps you never knew you needed (my favorite is the first one)

1. Shauna @ Confetti Pop said… March 9, 2013 6:56 am

Great, June! We any wait to meet you.

2. Shauna @ Confetti Pop said… March 6, 2013 8:06 pm

Liz, thanks so much for The Style Lab shout out! It was great to meet you at Alt.

@June, I’m glad you’re considering joining us for The Style Lab! I’d encourage you check out the class registration page at stylelab.bigcartel.com. Scroll to the bottom of either class to read reviews from our Alt Summit photo styling workshop. It was a 2-hour introductory course, while the The Style Lab will be a 4-week, in-depth course, but it should give you an idea of our student’s reactions about the class. Hope that helps! -Shauna

• June said… March 9, 2013 6:28 am

Hi Shauna!

I signed up this Monday and can’t wait to learn a ton and see what you’ll teach us. Thank you very much for the reply.

3. mom in mendon said… March 6, 2013 3:07 pm

Love the links. And I especially love the video.

4. June said… March 4, 2013 1:30 pm

Hi Liz! I’ve been taking a look at the Style Lab courses and they sound pretty amazing but they have no references or reviews at all… So i was wondering, would you recommend it? Do you think it’s worthy? Would it be useful for my ‘blogging career?

Thank you very much!

June

• Liz Stanley said… March 8, 2013 10:26 am

Hi June! Sorry for the delay! I really loved their class at Alt Summit so I can imagine they’re putting together a great online version!

• June said… March 9, 2013 6:29 am

Thank you, Liz! I just signed up! :)