• Hot Stuff vs. Sexy Sleek

By fashion contributor Ashley

How do you like to dress for your Valentine date night out? Do you wear reds and pinks and embrace the day boldly or do you keep things simple but sexy in a little black dress?

Pink and Red Dress | Little Black Dress

1. Jackie said… February 14, 2013 3:56 pm

I’m definitely rocking a red polka dot dress today! I love having fun with my wardrobe.

2. Gia said… February 14, 2013 2:07 pm

I like the sexy factor, like skinny jeans, heels and a sexy top… Maybe a pink scarf or pink make up… Fun to think about. :)

3. Jessica Doll said… February 13, 2013 5:22 pm

Sleek and modern (probably not super sexy, but not prudish either)! I am so not a brights, HAY LOOK AT ME sort of person.

4. Elyse said… February 13, 2013 2:52 pm

I am a brights girl! I ready have my pink and red outfit all picked out for tomorrow! Can’t wait to rock those colors. Bam.

5. Jasmin said… February 13, 2013 1:23 pm

I wish I had a sexy LBD to wear! Actually, either outfit would be appreciated in my wardrobe, but if I had the choice for Valentine’s Day I’d take the sexy LBD. That’s assuming we were going out somewhere. :)

6. Heather Pearce said… February 13, 2013 12:46 pm

I live valentines day and I live wearing the red and pinks this time of year. I would love the black dress in a bright red. Classy+ fun= best of both worlds

• Heather Pearce said… February 13, 2013 12:50 pm

And by live I mean love!

7. Branae Porter said… February 13, 2013 11:41 am

Yes I am all about the pinks and reds on vday! I mean what better way to celebrate this lovely holiday by wearing the brights. I cant wait to wear my hot pink blazer from h&m…and I might feel crazy and wear my red pants. Options are endless :)

8. chelse shaum said… February 13, 2013 10:24 am

you’re so cute Ashley. Loven the dresses. I say do something different for this day and rock the brights. I’m a neutral girl myself but I play on wearing red on red tomorrow.

• Ashley Aikele said… February 13, 2013 11:13 am

I think I’m with you on this one. I’m excited to wear my new little red jacket tomorrow and some pink lipstick. Work it!