I went kind of nutso with the glitter this past weekend to make these fun valentines. All three of these cards are really simple to make and have a nice glitz + glam result. Write a note on the front or back, and then fold them into a doily envelope.
Lots more pictures and instructions after the jump!
Here’s how to make the ‘pull me’ valentine:
1. Glue small rectangle onto the back of the card to hold the pull me paper
2. Using masking tape to make stripes and apply glue and glitter.
3. Place the pull me tab inside the rectangle when dry
Here’s how to make the long rectangular heart valentine:
1. Punch out small hearts with a mini heart punch
2. Punch out heart from white card stock
3. Glue one of the red hearts back onto the row of white hearts
4. Add glitter using a strip of tape
Here’s how to make the single heart glitter valentine:
1. Apply a heart sticker onto card stock
2. Spray the entire card with glue and then glitter
3. Spray the card again and add more glitter to make the coat thicker
4. Rip off heart sticker
And a Valentines Day project from the archives…
An apron with heart pockets to wear when baking up your Valentines Day treats!
copyright 2016 liz stanley // all rights reserved
Hi there! I'm Liz Stanley. Born and raised a New Yorker I now live in the fairytale city of San Francisco with my husband, son, and baby girl. This lifestyle site is a collection of pretty, creative, and budget-friendly ideas to Say Yes to a more crafty, stylish, and family-focused life. MORE >>>
HGTV • Hyundai Ad • Lean Cuisine Ad • Levi's Ad featured on Hulu • Martha Stewart • Parents Magazine • Pregnancy and Newborn Print Magazine Feature • Real Simple Magazine • San Francisco Chronicle Feature • The Huffington Post • TLC