Here are a few gift ideas for a cozy, warm winter. To warm little bodies when they play in the snow, a brisk family walk to see Christmas lights, or story time by the fire. I love buying all kinds of cozy things this time of year to wrap under the tree.
1. Mini boden sweater: I’m obsessed with their knit kid sweaters!
2. Kate Spade Gloves: Beautiful bold colors to keep fingers toasty for walks around the neighborhood.
3. UGG slipper: I wear slippers all the time in our home (I hate bare feet on our wood floor) and this pair looks so cozy for your man.
4. Tweed Coat: We don’t wear many heavy coats but this one seems perfect for a San Francisco winter evening.
5. Knit Scarf: Knit scarves are the coziest and look great with every kind of coat.
6. Striped snowsuit: What baby doesn’t look adorable bundled up in a striped snowsuit?
7. Polka dot tights: Perfect to keep little legs warm under holiday dresses.
8. UGG slouchy beanie: Everyone looks cool in a slouchy beanie (and it’s unisex so you can buy it ‘for your husband’ and borrow it all the time).
9. Purple knitted sweater: A sweet cardigan sweater from Mini Boden would make such a great gift.
10. One Piece PJs: I just bought this for Henry! I can’t wait to see him in it Christmas Eve.
11. Knit Throw: Perfect to cuddle under by the fire. I always love to have a throw on me when I’m sitting on the couch.
12. UGG Chukka Mens Boots: Love these rugged boots to give your man for all those adventurous outings in the backyard.
copyright 2014 liz stanley // all rights reserved
Hi there! I'm Liz Stanley. Born and raised a New Yorker I now live in the fairytale city of San Francisco with my husband, son, and baby girl. This lifestyle site is a collection of pretty, creative, and budget-friendly ideas to Say Yes to a more crafty, stylish, and family-focused life. MORE >>>