• Gift Guide: For Your Hip Little Sister

I happen to have two hip little sisters who keep me current on the newest coolest bands I should have already known about last week, and NYC street fashion. If you’ve got a hip little sister on your shopping list this season, I’ve collected a few ideas with the help of my own sisters. Here are a few items on their wishlist this holiday season:

1. Leather shoulder bag
    2. Dune ankle Boots
    3. Porthole necklace
    4. Geometric pullover
    5. Possibilities tote
    6. Brown turban
    7. White antler wreath (not just for the holidays)
    8. Cross necklace
    9. Lace chambray buttondown
    10. Pendleton blanket
    11. Aberdeen boot
    12. Acid wash backpack
    13. Chunky sweater

_____________________________________________________________________________________
    This post is sponsored by Sunglass Hut , the world’s leading authority of premium sun-wear.

1. Maggie | 2ndhand Knowledge said… November 27, 2012 8:46 am

LOVE everything on that list! I think this fits my own taste much more than my hip little sister :D

2. Summer said… November 26, 2012 9:11 pm

I would love ALL of these gifts. Too bad I only have brothers who rely on gift cards because they never know what to get me! Love this list

xx

Summer

• Liz Stanley said… November 26, 2012 11:23 pm

Haa, well that’s better than nothing! Maybe you need to send them this list :)

3. Hilary said… November 26, 2012 2:17 pm

I have been in search for the perfect flat booties and the madewell aberdeen boots look like the ones. Thank you for sharing such a great post even though it was for the hip younger sister – haha.. (in my case I am the younger sister in the family anyway). Have a wonderful day!

XX Hilary

• Liz Stanley said… November 26, 2012 11:25 pm

I know, I love a lot of these items as well (maybe their coolest is rubbing off on me?). Those boots are amazing!

4. Elizabeth Miller said… November 26, 2012 12:59 pm

Love this list! I don’t have a hip little sister but I still want a lot of these items

5. Katherine K said… November 26, 2012 10:18 am

Love that bag and the black sweater. i’ve been meaning to find a bag like that

6. Joy said… November 26, 2012 6:16 am