I moved my $40 limit down to $25 for this kids edition, since a $40 kids anything isn’t too cheap in my book. There are some awesome scores even under $25, with a few under $10 as well- they’re italicized below. Happy shopping, bargain hunters!
1. Ponte Cape at Gap $24.99
2. Boys Vintage Camp Flannel Shirt at Crewcuts $24.99
3. Girls Pindot Tights at Crewcuts $11.50
4. Plaid Ponte Pants at Gap $19.99
5. Knit Cardigan at H&M $19.95
6. Silver Oxfords at Target $6.98 (love!)
7. Baby Denim Jacket at Old Navy $14.99
8. Girls Denim Skinny Jeans at Target $5.94 (nice!)
9. Star shirt at Target $3.48
10. Zebra Mittens for Baby at Old Navy $10
See last week’s fab finds right here
Reminder: You can ‘heart’ this post by clicking on the heart right under the pin in button below!
copyright 2017 liz stanley // all rights reserved
Hi there! I'm Liz Stanley. Born and raised a New Yorker I now live in the fairytale city of San Francisco with my husband, son, and baby girl. This lifestyle site is a collection of pretty, creative, and budget-friendly ideas to Say Yes to a more crafty, stylish, and family-focused life. MORE >>>
HGTV • Hyundai Ad • Lean Cuisine Ad • Levi's Ad featured on Hulu • Martha Stewart • Parents Magazine • Pregnancy and Newborn Print Magazine Feature • Real Simple Magazine • San Francisco Chronicle Feature • The Huffington Post • TLC