• New York!

Hey friends! We’ve been in New York now for almost a week and I’m getting sad thinking about the fact that we’re leaving at the end of this coming week. It’s been a blast and I dream of moving back when I visit during this beautiful time of year. It makes me so nostalgic for my childhood! This is the third year in the row Henry and I have come for our peak foliage pilgrimage and this has been my favorite so far. My sister Celeste is here with her two kids as well so Henry is loving being with his cousins. I still have a list of things I want to do with him in the city (that we were supposed to do yesterday but he came down with a little cold, poor guy) like the Marionette theatre, Toys R Us, Natural History Museum (what else?). Here are some instagram (@yestohoboken) highlights of what we’ve done so far…

1. anna - Today I Like Blog said… October 21, 2012 1:33 am

wow how lucky to be able to go in the fall for a whole week! it reminded me of the film with richard gere about the fall in NYC hehe. enjoy!

2. Sara Strauss said… October 19, 2012 6:54 pm

Going to Dylan’s Candy or Alice’s Tea Cup would be fun! It looks like you’re having a blast!!
      ~Sara

3. Sarah @ Two Blue Lemons said… October 19, 2012 9:45 am

I’m having such fun following you on instagram! My husband grew up in Sleepy Hollow so besides useless Katrina Von Tassel we love fall. Have you gone up to Stone Barns yet? Or the Pepsi Co. sculpture park?

Have a blast!

• Liz Stanley said… October 19, 2012 6:14 pm

I love Pepsico, but what are stone barns??

4. Dianna Walsh said… October 19, 2012 7:38 am

If you make it to the natural history museum keep an eye out for Emma, the whale room is her go-to spot on a rainy day:) Have a great trip!!

5. Caroline said… October 19, 2012 7:27 am

I’ve been loving your instagram pics too! New York is SO gorgeous in the fall! I had forgotten that you were originally from there! No wonder you are loving it! It’s the most beautiful place in the US during autumn!!

XO!

• Liz Stanley said… October 19, 2012 7:43 am

It’s true. it really is!

6. Kiasa said… October 19, 2012 6:17 am

Thanks for this! I’ve been loving your Instagram posts and have been reintroduced to you beautiful blog. When I was on Instagram I was wondering where that beautiful farm was. I live on the UWS with my 3 littles in a small 1 bedroom and I’ve been wanting to take them to nearby beautiful open places this fall (our first fall with a car). We will be going to muscoot soon. ;). Thanks! P.S. I’m friends/running partners with Erica. Love her!

• Liz Stanley said… October 19, 2012 7:08 am

Yes! Muscoot farm is probably about an hour north of you. And it’s free!
        This first image above is actually Erica’s street (so beautiful!)