• 9 Favorite Sweater Styles this Fall

Hope all you east coasters are safe and dry today. I stayed up late watching coverage of the storm, I couldn’t turn away. So terrifying! I have 8 family members in the NY area but gladly they are all safe. My parents are without power in the suburbs but they’re doing fine. I’m soooo glad I didn’t end up flying to there on Sunday – yikes!

Anywho, back to our regularly scheduled program….

Yeah for sweater season! I’m loving the wide range of sweater styles this fall, here are a few favorites:

1. Slouchy colorblock sweater from Gap
    2. Grandpa cardigan from Urban Outfitters
    3. Frenchie animal sweater  from J.Crew
    4. Elbow patch sweater  from J.Crew
    5. Big polka dots sweater from Ruche
    6. Knit sheer sweater from Urban Outfitters
    7. Leather sleeves sweater from Asos
    8. Fitted striped crewneck from Gap
    9. Oversized sweater jacket from Urban Outfitters

Honorable mentions include: chunky cable knit, geometric, metallic, and animal print

What are you loving?

Also, check out 15 of my favorite sweaters for kids

1. Kelly said… November 3, 2012 6:50 am

I am in love with that dog sweater. And since it’s $100, and backordered until mid-December, I am going to attempt a DIY!

2. Weekend Links! « 2ndhand Knowledge said… November 2, 2012 6:33 pm

[…] Sweaters to keep an eye out for this season. […]

3. cat said… November 2, 2012 4:31 pm

ah! i love #3! i think i saw the gal who writes Salt & Pepper wear a similar sweater with a dog on it!

4. Morgan said… November 1, 2012 8:10 am

When half of Hoboken is under water and folks so close to you have died in tragic ways, I expected more then your brief note and back to scheduled programming. Hell, Gov Christie postponed Halloween in NJ! Read this and be more sensitive http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/31/nyregion/hurricane-sandys-lethal-power-in-many-ways.html?adxnnl=1&pagewanted=all&adxnnlx=1351782307-YQ6b/56aoGmLcer2dfmrdw

• Liz Stanley said… November 1, 2012 6:07 pm

Hi Morgan. I haven’t lived in Hoboken for 6 years but my heart breaks to any of you out there that have been affected by this horrific storm. I hope you’re safe and dry.

5. Tan said… October 30, 2012 10:18 pm

Oh goodness I just love all of these! But the colourblock and striped ones particularly have my eye

6. Emily | Sparkle Meets Pop said… October 30, 2012 2:58 pm

One of each, please. Thanks! :)

7. gia said… October 30, 2012 8:03 am

Im loving silky blouses with scarves. A little more femininity in my world, and much needed. From jcrew factory or jcrew sale.

• Liz Stanley said… October 30, 2012 10:38 pm

love silk blouses too! so easy to dress up or down

8. Paige said… October 30, 2012 7:53 am

Sweater season is my favorite time of year. I love the oversized polka dots. PS. I hope your family in Hoboken is safe and dry. xo

• Liz Stanley said… October 30, 2012 10:38 pm

thank you. my family in NY is totally safe. luckily no one’s in hoboken-it’s totally flooded. yikes

9. sara said… October 30, 2012 7:16 am

love your choices. I have completely had my eye on the J.Crew colorblock sweater w/elbow patches. completely. Nice post