Hope all you east coasters are safe and dry today. I stayed up late watching coverage of the storm, I couldn’t turn away. So terrifying! I have 8 family members in the NY area but gladly they are all safe. My parents are without power in the suburbs but they’re doing fine. I’m soooo glad I didn’t end up flying to there on Sunday – yikes!
Yeah for sweater season! I’m loving the wide range of sweater styles this fall, here are a few favorites:
1. Slouchy colorblock sweater from Gap
2. Grandpa cardigan from Urban Outfitters
3. Frenchie animal sweater from J.Crew
4. Elbow patch sweater from J.Crew
5. Big polka dots sweater from Ruche
6. Knit sheer sweater from Urban Outfitters
7. Leather sleeves sweater from Asos
8. Fitted striped crewneck from Gap
9. Oversized sweater jacket from Urban Outfitters
What are you loving?
Also, check out 15 of my favorite sweaters for kids
copyright 2017 liz stanley // all rights reserved
Hi there! I'm Liz Stanley. Born and raised a New Yorker I now live in the fairytale city of San Francisco with my husband, son, and baby girl. This lifestyle site is a collection of pretty, creative, and budget-friendly ideas to Say Yes to a more crafty, stylish, and family-focused life. MORE >>>
HGTV • Hyundai Ad • Lean Cuisine Ad • Levi's Ad featured on Hulu • Martha Stewart • Parents Magazine • Pregnancy and Newborn Print Magazine Feature • Real Simple Magazine • San Francisco Chronicle Feature • The Huffington Post • TLC