this content series is in partnership with smartwater. smartwater, simplicity is delicious. click here to learn more.
Photos of Liz by Ashley Thalman. Copy and design by fashion contributor Ashley Aikele
I’m excited that we saved our best for last for our dare to wear it series…the leather jacket! Liz scored her vintage Levi leather jacket from a consignment store in San Francisco. This classic piece usually comes with an edgy reputation but when styled correctly this jacket can be anything from soft and feminine to rocker chic. Check out these outfits Liz put together and let us know, would you dare to wear a leather jacket this fall?
What do you think? Could you pull off the leather jacket this season?
1. Dress and oxfords thrifted
2. Skirt from Gap Outlet, sweater from J.Crew
3. Blouse and oxfords thrifted, jeans are Joes
4. Tee is consignment, sweatshirt from h&m, boots from target
5. Black jeans from Urban Outfitters, shirt from J.Crew
Leather jacket is second hand vintage Levi’s
Lipstick is Nars Heat Wave