• Grilled Corn on the Cob with Cilantro Lime Butter and Feta Cheese

By food contributor Whitney of Eat Sleep Cuddle

If you are still looking for a fun way to put a twist on your typical July 4th barbeque, then I have the perfect recipe for you! This corn on the cob recipe is so simple & easy, and if you’re anything like me then you’ll agree that everything tastes better when it is grilled…and when it involves feta cheese. Hope you like it!

Keep reading to see the full recipe!

Grilled Corn on the Cob with Cilantro Lime Butter & Feta Cheese

INGREDIENTS
    4 ears of corn, un-husked
    1 lime, half for the zest & juice, and the rest to garnish
    1 Tbs. cilantro, finely chopped
    2 Tbs. butter, softened at room temperature
    feta cheese

DIRECTIONS
    1. Heat your grill to medium high or high heat. Place un-husked corn on the grill, and rotate occasionally until all sides have been charred (takes about 15-30 minutes, depending on your grill). Remove from heat, and let cool for 5-10 minutes.

2. While corn is cooling, mix together the Cilantro Lime Butter…. mix 2 Tbs. softened butter, 1 Tbs. finely chopped cilantro, the juice and zest of half a lime, salt & pepper to taste (optional).

3. Husk the corn and brush on the butter mixture. Sprinkle with generous amounts of feta cheese, and serve with lime wedges. Enjoy!

1. Erin said… June 30, 2012 5:13 pm

Just made this for my family and it was delicious! The cilantro gave it a great flavor and the feta cheese was such a good idea!

2. [...] &#1091&#959&#965r cookout menu a serious boost w&#1110th th&#1110&#1109 recipe f&#959r grilled corn &#959n th&#1077 cob w&#1110th cilantro lime butter &#1072n&#1281 feta cheese fr&#959m Whitney &#959n S&#1072&#1091 Yes t&#959 Hoboken. Th&#1110&#1109 corn &#959n th&#1077 cob [...]

3. [...] &#1091&#959&#965r cookout menu a serious boost w&#1110th th&#1110&#1109 recipe f&#959r grilled corn &#959n th&#1077 cob w&#1110th cilantro lime butter &#1072n&#1281 feta cheese fr&#959m Whitney &#959n S&#1072&#1091 Yes t&#959 Hoboken. Th&#1110&#1109 corn &#959n th&#1077 cob [...]

4. Lisa said… June 26, 2012 1:23 am

WOW!These look yummy!!!!I want one!

5. Mandie said… June 25, 2012 9:12 pm

Oooh! We love elotes around here! It’s so messy, but so worth it! :)

6. [...] your cookout menu a serious boost with this recipe for grilled corn on the cob with cilantro lime butter and feta cheese from Whitney on Say Yes to Hoboken. This corn on the cob recipe is so simple & easy, and if [...]

7. Anna @ IHOD said… June 25, 2012 12:24 pm

Ok ay this is drool worthy. Amazing.
      Thanks for sharing Whitney! fun to see you as a contributer!
      Anna

8. Janssen said… June 25, 2012 8:57 am

I’m so excited to see more food on here! My favorite topic of all :)

9. Beth Ellen said… June 25, 2012 7:05 am

I often make a simpler version: husk the corn, drizzle with oil (1-2 tsp/ear), sprinkle with salt and pepper, wrap individually in foil, and grill! I also make another version that requires brushing the corn with cumin, parsley, a little butter, salt and pepper. Both are delicious!

• Liz Stanley said… June 25, 2012 3:11 pm

Wow, that sounds amazing too!

10. Freya said… June 25, 2012 6:57 am

How yummy!!! I love corn on the cob but only is it’s grilled…Well, that’s not true…if it’s just boiled with butter, that’s good too…crap, I think I like all corn and the cob!! Happy Monday!

• Liz Stanley said… June 25, 2012 3:11 pm

I know, me too! All corn on the cob is delicious to me but this looks particularly yummy!