This post is sponsored by Tempur Pedic can’t wait to hear about what you accomplish with a better night’s sleep.
(Image by Modern Kids Photography)
Guys. I have an awesome, huge giveaway today on this first day of May! For sure, this is the biggest giveaway I’ve ever done. Are you ready? Tempur-Pedic is giving away a Tempur-Pedic Simplicity mattress and Ergo Adjustable Base that’s worth $2500 in total to one of you lucky readers. Amazing, right? Who wouldn’t love a fancy new bed?
What would you do with a better night’s sleep? Last night I slept like a rock. Henry miraculously entertained himself from the minute he got up by making paper airplanes with pictures he had drawn a few days before. I was showered, making breakfast, and at the grocery store by 8am with Henry in tow! I felt totally refreshed and rejuvenated. All because I had a solid 8 hours of uninterrupted slumber. It’s kind of incredible how much better your day goes when you get a good night’s sleep, don’t you think?
So here’s the giveaway details:
1. To enter the giveaway you need to comment on this post, answering the question: What would you do with a better night’s sleep or a new bed?
2. The prize is a queen size Tempur-Simplicity Mattress(estimated retail value of $1,199) with a basic Ergo Adjustable Base (estimated retail value of $1,300). Winner will be given the option to select the firmness of their mattress (soft, medium, firm).
2. A panel of judges will choose a winner based on creativity/originality of the submission (50%) and submission that best responds to the question (50%)
4. The contest is for adults 18+ in the Continental US only
5. The last date to enter the contest is May 20, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET
6. Only one entry per person please
7. Also, check out official rules from Tempur-Pedic here
copyright 2015 liz stanley // all rights reserved
Hi there! I'm Liz Stanley. Born and raised a New Yorker I now live in the fairytale city of San Francisco with my husband, son, and baby girl. This lifestyle site is a collection of pretty, creative, and budget-friendly ideas to Say Yes to a more crafty, stylish, and family-focused life. MORE >>>
HGTV • Hyundai Ad • Lean Cuisine Ad • Levi's Ad featured on Hulu • Martha Stewart • Parents Magazine • Pregnancy and Newborn Print Magazine Feature • Real Simple Magazine • San Francisco Chronicle Feature • The Huffington Post • TLC