• Sunday Afternoon Crafts

I’m excited to be featured in this craft slideshow, 10 easy Sunday Afternoon Crafts, sponsored in part by giggle whose offering $10 off when you subscribe to their emails. The slideshow is featured on the gorgeous new Kirtsy (have you checked it out?). It’s a fabulous re-design.
    I contributed a tutorial on making a paint chip mobile here, but be sure to check out the whole slideshow with tons of talented and crafty bloggers right here

1. Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said… November 1, 2011 7:07 am

liz this is ADORABLE!!!!!

2. Christa said… October 12, 2011 6:57 am

I love this! Made my own over the weekend. I didn't have the hole punch so I just traced a small play-doh cover and cut with scissors. A little time consuming, but it made it completely free since I had everything else – can't beat that! Just what I needed to add some color to our new nursery. 🙂

3. Sheri & Ohana said… August 14, 2011 10:51 am

Aloha,Beautiful Liz!! One question? What type of sewing needle will I need to sew through 2 pieces of paint chips or similar material?Mahalo,Sheri

4. Anonymous said… August 8, 2011 7:27 pm

Adorable! Can I ask what is the paint color of the wall beind the craft? Love the color!

5. kristincita said… July 31, 2011 7:31 am

Love this! I have helped myself to many many (MANY) paint chips for various projects without ever a problem at both Lowe's and Home Depot. Question: do you re-unite the two rings at any point or is this done with just one of the rings? I could see the dark brown tape you used to secure each strand of circles in one photo but couldn't in the finished product. Clarification?

6. Amber_D said… July 30, 2011 5:55 pm

Liz, this idea is genius. I can't wait to try it out. At least, I hope I get the chance.And the slideshow and other crafts are brilliant and amazing as well. Such a great collection!

7. AE Jones said… July 28, 2011 9:14 pm

That is just plain happy. Darling.

8. debbiecutieface said… July 28, 2011 6:38 pm

I'm in love with these!

9. Liz Stanley said… July 28, 2011 6:28 pm

Carly- ha! I did manage to swipe that many paint chips. Should I be worried about the home depot authorities???

10. Kevin and Kristina said… July 28, 2011 4:44 pm

Genius Liz! The punch is my favorite. I made a similar mobile for my daughter but spent hours cutting felt with scissors. It turned out great, but took awhile.http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-18lSn1sz8-A/TW3jO7WKFbI/AAAAAAAAg8g/GiD3gXXT3-k/s1600/333X5996-1127675644-O.jpgI love the paint chip idea… but feel guilty taking them too. What's your strategy?

11. Carly said… July 28, 2011 1:25 pm

P.S. (back again, have browsed and love your site) I'm your newest follower! Thanks so much :)-Carlywww.createliveblog.com

12. Carly said… July 28, 2011 1:16 pm

Okay, here's my question… do you use a paint chip book or did you really manage to swipe that many paint chips from the store? I know they're technically free but I feel like I should know the answer to this question before I awkwardly swipe so many… Gah.-Carlywww.createliveblog.com

13. Brittany said… July 28, 2011 9:32 am

Love this! I'm doing it as soon as I move to my new place.