• Decorating Inspiration Seen Around

Isn’t this a brilliant idea seen at Country Living? With a little paint, pretty wallpaper, corkboard, shelving…you’ve got a home office!

Instead of a curtain, use maps to provide privacy on interior doors seen at Better Homes and Gardens via Junk Garden

How sweet is this room! Love the simplistic wall decor and chalkboard collection from Smile and Wave

White walls and a bright turquoise floor via Stadsgront

Any decorating inspiration you’ve loved lately?

1. yarnikins said… May 3, 2011 10:01 pm

love, love, love everything in that bottom picture!!

2. Mommy Shorts said… April 22, 2011 12:17 pm

I love that turquoise floor. You know how they say to pull stuff to determine your decor style? Every single thing I pulled had turquoise in it somewhere. Telling!Pleasure meeting you at Mom 2.0. To refresh your memory, I was there with you amongst all the broken glass.Beautiful blog!

3. Camellia said… April 22, 2011 10:35 am

I love the map in the door's window panes. What a great idea, and a fun accent!

4. Coupons Make Cents said… April 22, 2011 7:35 am

I'm your newest follower! So happy to meet you from Mom 2.0! Come see me at Coupons Make Cents!

5. Elizabeth said… April 22, 2011 7:34 am

6. something to smile about said… April 21, 2011 1:07 pm

These are all amazing, thanks for the finds!

7. Dashfield Vintage said… April 20, 2011 11:54 pm

An office in the wardrobe?? That is absolutely brilliant!

8. 17 Perth said… April 20, 2011 7:47 pm

I love the home office pic! What a great idea!

9. la petite coquine said… April 20, 2011 4:18 pm

That home office is incredible-sign me up for one of those!

10. T and W said… April 20, 2011 12:21 pm

I love those chalkboards! So smart and vintage looking!

11. Andrea @ strawberry-chic said… April 20, 2011 11:29 am

What a genius home office idea, and a great space saver!

12. meenal @ maison marigold said… April 20, 2011 11:18 am

That last image is gorgeous!! what a lovely contrast the red sofa makes with the turquoise floor!! thanks for sharing..have a lovely day..do visit my blog when you have a moment! xx meenal

13. Erica said… April 20, 2011 9:28 am

That home office in the closet is genius. Perfect for apartments.

14. Liz Stanley said… April 20, 2011 9:11 am

Thanks Brianna! Just changed is and added another photo from that fabulous tour. Love it!

15. brianna kim said… April 20, 2011 8:29 am

I am dying over that turquoise floor!! P.S. the flickr pic is from a whole room tour rachel did herehttp://racheldenbow.blogspot.com/2011/03/ruby-and-sebastians-room-tour.htmlso cute!