• DIY: Easter Crafts Part 1

I’m sharing several Easter crafts over at Momtastic the next few weeks, here are my first two: Wheat Grass Grown in Eggs Shells and a Paper Mache Easter bowl. For some reason my head has been spinning lately with Easter crafts, could be the high level of sugar in my blood from buying those cadbury mini crack eggs every. time. i. see. them. It’s a good thing they’re only around for one month out of every year. Seriously.

1. Jamie @ charmingly ordinary said… June 2, 2011 4:28 pm

Just did this myself and it looks so cheery on my kitchen table. Thanks so much for posting!

2. Charlotte said… March 31, 2011 4:13 am

Love your wheatgrass shells! I am going to try this with cress – just need to work out how to crack the egg without smashing the shells into tiny pieces!Blue SkiesCharlotte xoblueskiesblog.blogspot.com

3. beatrice said… March 29, 2011 2:41 pm

wheat grass! just started growing it last year. so much fun with the kids. great way to do it!

4. elizabeth moore said… March 29, 2011 2:17 pm

great projects, liz!

5. Mel said… March 29, 2011 12:35 pm

We are definitely doing the wheat grass eggs this weekend! What a fun and simple project for the little ones!

6. small + friendly said… March 29, 2011 12:04 pm

Love the grass eggs, I've got a very similar thing growing on my kitchen table, only they are filled with chives!

7. Ihilani said… March 29, 2011 11:19 am

i love the grass in egg shells! It just says "spring"! so simple and sweet

8. Francine said… March 29, 2011 10:37 am

Adorable! I also have a horribly pronounced weakness for mini cadbury eggs!

9. Sarah said… March 29, 2011 8:12 am

Oh those wheat grass eggs would be so cute for an Easter place setting!- Sarahhttp://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

10. Allison {Live Love Small} said… March 29, 2011 7:03 am

how cute are those little grass eggs! thanks for the project inspiration!

11. Shannon said… March 29, 2011 6:51 am

These projects are fantastic! We're desperate for some grass around here since we got snowed on AGAIN. The bowls will make great gifts for the grandparents on Easter. Thank you. 🙂